Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bella Swan, eat your heart out. Bitch.

The Hunger Games, Catching Fire & Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
Read:  'Cause Sam made me
Source:  Sam's Kindle

Pages: 374 + 391 + 392 = 1157




You have probably heard about the series, unless you have been trapped under a rock on Mars. And rightfully so. The books are GOOD. The movie was pretty good too, and I look forward to the next. These books are written as fiction for young adults and, as such, aren't overly wordy and they're written in a current, easily readable language. If you are looking for Shakespeare, keep moving. But the story that the books hold is EXCELLENT. The characters are realistic but interesting, the premise familiar but not over done.


****
Book Count: 15
Page Count: 3315 + 1157 = 4472

I knew I was far behind, and that I was probably not going to get to 15,000 pages before the end date. But WOW. I forgot how badly behind I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment